Overall Purpose of Role:
To positively contribute to the turnover of the store, by offering excellent levels of customer service and developing selling opportunities. Flexibility on working hours is essential.
To represent the Barbour brand in a positive manner and remain professional at all times.
Skills & Experience:
* Excellent customer care skills.
* Advanced selling skills.
* Understanding of requirements to work in a target orientated environment.
* Acting with a professional and respectful manner to all individuals.
* Understanding current market trends in relation to clothing/ fashion.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills to build strong relationships internally at all business levels.
* Able to analyse basic internal data and could translate into actions.
* Time Management skills for organising self appropriately.
* Information Technology skills including experience of EPOS systems, MS Outlook.
* Understanding and ability to implement visual merchandising standards.
* To have an appreciation of Barbour’s sporting heritage and its customers’ requirements.
* Minimum 6 months experience in a customer facing environment
* May be required to work/ visit alternative locations
The following requirements are expected of the role:
* To not divulge company information (including company figures) to any party outside the Barbour business.
* To fulfil a personal development plan as set by store management
* To maintain and encourage clear lines of communication within the store.
To adhere to appropriate personal appearance standards as defined by management
Application for the roles should be by submission of covering letter and full CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
(Temporary Part Time and Full Time roles are available)